Saturday, July 12, 2014

Christ Follower

I might only be 14 and don't know everything about Christ like i want to but I want to try to become closer with God. I have learned in the past few months that the only way to become closer and get to know Him better is by reading His word. I had to admit to Myself and God both that at the time and still i don't really enjoy reading the Bible. I keep asking God daily for me to have a Love for His word. I read His word very often and have saw in the few months I have asked to Love His word My love for the Bible has came a very long way. Right now in my life I am still working towards Loving His word more and more each and every day. Back in December I remember only listening and singing to Christian Music on Sunday mornings while in church. With the help on My Pastor, His Wife, and Family and Friends i constantly want to listen to Christian Music. Honestly many ask me "Who is Your Favorite Song Artist?" I have to say i don't have just one or two but i have so many i can hardly keep up with Which Song goes with Each Song Artist. Some of my favorite Artist include Chris Tomlin, Gateway Worship, Hillsong, Jesus Culture,Matt Redman, MercyMe, and Newsboys. My verse for today is, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'-Mark 12:30 NIV. My thought on Mark 12:30 is if your a Christ follower you should want God and His Word to be everything to you. I recommend listening to the Song, "No Sweeter Name" By: Kari Jobe. Here is the Link Below. No Sweeter Name- Kari Jobe 

No comments:

Post a Comment