Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year New Me

Happy New Year!!!
New year resolutions is very common during this time. I remember this time last year I set my new year resolutions and one of them was to improve my relationship with God. I knew before I could improve my relationship I would have to confess to God that I didn't enjoy reading THE WORD. He very quickly taught me how to have a love for THE WORD!!!!
This year I am still wanting to improve my relationship with Him so I am participating in the 2015 SIESTA. SIESTA is where you memorize two bible verses a month. One the 1st and 15th of each month you share them with others. I am not only doing this for me but I am wanting to share Gods Word with others.
If you want to learn more about SIESTA you can follow this link -



First verse for 2015
Proverbs 3:6 ESV
In all you ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your straight paths.

LIFE                    LIGHT           HOPE

                      I FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment