Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Faith and Trust

When you ask God to come into your life and change you, you are willing to put your faith and trust in God's hands and letting Him control where life takes you. Galatians 2:20 says I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Yes, it is a very big chance to take, but in the end it is worthwhile.



I recently learned in my life, that when you ask God to come into your life and change you, that not only do you have to ask for it but you have to willingly open up and give Him a chance. 


I used to wonder why God was not listening to me, I had asked for Him to come into my life, but He never did. God did come into my life, I just wasn't giving Him the opportunity to start making changes. I finally realized that God uses our own voice, our own words, and our own  actions to determine our future. I wasn't giving God a chance to come in and give advice. I was blocking Him out. But now, I ask myself Whom Shall I Fear? 


Matthew 19:26 says, But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” 


With God, All things are possible... But you have to be ready for God to take control.




No comments:

Post a Comment