Saturday, July 25, 2015

His Love

Have you ever had a day to where you think about something so hard, to when you think about it later on... you cannot even understand the meaning or concept anymore?


Well, lately I've been thinking a little too much about God's Love for Us. I frequently ask myself, "How can He still love me after all that I have done?" 


That's just it. You see I don't deserve His unconditional, never-ending..... Everlasting love, but yet He still gives it to me.  His love is more than every drop in the ocean, more than every grain of sand on the beach. For no one's love could ever compare to His love for us.  


Without God..... There's no telling where I would be at in life. 



Life gives us storms and trials to face, but God gets us through them. There's times where the evil comes in, and makes it seem like there is no hope, But if you Trust Him, He will get you out of that dark season in life. 















Oh how this quote speaks to me.

The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. -Jeremiah 31:3

That's where Grace comes in. One of my favorite quotes about Grace comes from one of my friends De Anna. She said this quote in her own  blog post over at LifeUnderTheOakTree.blogspot.com. Her quote reads, "Grace gets messy, but grace always fills in the gaps between our imperfections and His perfect love. " 
Check out some of her other post while your there also!!!
Hope you have a "Grace Filled" Day. 
Follow me on <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14320277/?claim=3hmupyr5put">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment