Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Past to future in the blink of an eye

I used to only see half the picture, Now I see it full size. It's clearer in my mind now, than it's ever been before. You may be asking," What kind of Picture is she talking about?" Its not a drawing of something, no one painted it, my picture is finally understanding How God created the world. I've read the stories in the Bible about How He created it, but Never actually thought about in The real world. Most books people enjoy are Fiction, which means it's basically made up. That's how I used to see the Bible as. Now my picture clear. I have read much more stories and somehow fit them into life. I realize that if you go way back, everyone of us is related to Adam and Eve. I realize if there wasn't a Sun, we wouldn't have light in the world, No moon, it would never get dark. I used to not realize that it's truly a blessing and something very important to be thankful for, to wake up in the mornings. Now I think God for letting me Live and be in the world another day. Whoever said you was going to live to a certain day? People die these days at all ages. Not everyone in the world has food to eat and water to drink. It used to not be a very big deal to me, now that I realize some people go days without food and have very nasty water, it makes me think about how truly blessed I am to get to live where I have my basic needs. I have so much more than my needs. At some times i can be selfish, but I have quickly noticed the more you share and do for others the more you get out of it. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 






No comments:

Post a Comment