Monday, July 14, 2014

What does God have to say about Never Giving Up?



I recently in my life, thought about giving up and not caring about anything until I read some verses from the Bible and it turned my thoughts around very quickly. 2 Chronicles 15:7 says But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” I realized that Gods message through this verse was that he believes in you and for you to stand up for yourself. Some other verses that inspired me was Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” In the past I have been scared of many things and didn't think I would get over them, now that I have become closer with God I realize there's nothing to be afraid of in life. God wants the best for us and if you let Him be a part of your life he will make the decisions that have the best outcome. God has certainly shown me in my life that all things are possible. That not everything is going to be a piece of cake but as long as you really want it it's possible. God is the life to my heart and my soul. He is the light to the darkness around me, He is the only Truth and the way. I have seen many miracles happen before, I have also seen the people that those miracles happened to pray and ask God to help them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment